Very Excited!!!

RCD

Glencairn Drone
For around the past year, I've been getting all of my videos from the 808 Keychain camera. I was using it and i caught this picture:Untitled.jpg It is a guy at our field's(Rich) Hobbico Twinstar. It just happens to be perfectly centered with his work building! :D My only disappointment was that it was a bad quality picture.

So to get better videos and such, i thought it would be a good idea to get a GoPro! I ordered it from HobbyLobbyRC last night, and hopefully it will come on Tuesday.

Be prepared for some good videos!

Untitled.jpg

Tony

Staff member
Good deal. I have been wanting to get one but just don't have the cash for it ATM. Can't wait for the videos from it.

wolfman76

have been admiring omat cam also man talk about some sweet high quality video too... will deff be addli so my wish list the 299 package too could really use rapt head strap... lol

Tony

Staff member
You should give me some of this money you seem to have lol.

Sent from my iPhone using Forum Runner

RCD

Glencairn Drone
Lol, i have np money left. I spent it all! I notived that you posted that with an iphone. I thought you were a Android guy?

breeze400

Spagetti Pilot
You'll love the go pro! All the money my GF spent on our cam corner my go pro takes better shots! Lol

Tony

Staff member
No, I don't like androids at all. And I"m trying out forum runner on my phone. So far I like it and I'm really thinking about getting rid of tapatalk very soon.

Top Bottom