Version 19 bit the dirt

Ken Jackson

Well you get cocky and look what happens. It was a beautiful inverted hover, my blades nipped the ground and took a couple teeth out of the main gear. I was able to climb inverted to about 20 off the ground flip it right side up just as the remaining teeth blow out. It looked really cool though, Lol

Ken

Version 20 construction to begin soon...

20140401_182557.jpg

20140401_182557.jpg

murankar

Staff member
To bad, I am sure number 20 will be better. The carnage.

Sent from my LG-E980 using Forum Runner

Stambo

Ouch.
This Is why I fly quads now. :)
My weekend crash cost me 2 arms and a set of props. About $20.

My Trex 500 still intimidates me.

Ken Jackson

Ouch.
This Is why I fly quads now. :)
My weekend crash cost me 2 arms and a set of props. About $20.

My Trex 500 still intimidates me.

Yes but this was the longest run I've ever had between crashes. Haven't been having mechanical issues and have been able to save pilot errors up until today.

I will be flying my VisionAire plane for a while. I like the 450 PRO DFC but its so small.

Thanks Mathias

DSCN1426.jpg

DSCN1426.jpg

Derek

Ouch! That sucks, Ken! You have been doing so well with the 500 lately. I hope the repairs are speedy. I'm looking forward to seeing some flight video of the VisionAire. I'm even considering getting one. Either the VisionAire or the Dynam Smart Plane. Take care buddy!

danhampson

Thats two of us today ken, put mine in after sorting some tail issues out, I too was getting cocky. Trying nose down hurricanes, all was going well until my concentration was broken by a dog on the field.

Admiral

Bad luck Ken, but I'm sure you will have it back in the air soon, they always look so bad when they first happen.

Slobberdog

Dang Ken that's too bad dude, but the frame looks like you get off pretty well with the damage there,

Top Bottom