450 V2 build

Tony

Staff member
Ah, a Sr fan. Very nice! And I have one of those quads on the lower left. out of 3, 1 works okay lol.

D.O.G.

Goblin 380 Supporter
Nice bird and Good luck on your first flight. Those mini quads are a trip. I have a HT F803 with a camera and i have a blast with that quad in doors.

thanx fellers..i sure apprciate the feedback! ..yea tony..i mite bleed a little black n white lol ..that man was my hero fellers..my dad split when i was a wee lil guy..momma was "momma and daddy"..so i rekon to fill the "father figure " void..i latched on ta dale...in my mind ..he was my dad..well at least till i got a bit older torwards my teens..thinkn back tho..gosh i was a weird lil kid lol..im jus glad that it was a phase and i grew out of it lol..but i never stopped bein a fan!! never!!..dam..jus thinkn bout "the day"..feb 21 01..gets me watery eyed..and me ole bottom lip starts ta twitch..:( ...its still hard to accept it..

WIN_20150426_212753.jpg

WIN_20150426_212836.jpg

Tony

Staff member
Yeah, that was a hard day in the racing world. I still remember watching that race and seeing the crash. Not thinking it was that bad, but was just bad enough to kill him. I have an ole rig of his (model, die cast) with all of the signatures on it. Love that rig! Then what Jr's mother did to him, just not right.

Top Bottom