600 USED 600 ESP Price

Derek

It's hard to say. I guess it would depend on what all comes with it: batteries, rx, esc, motor, servos, canopy, any extra parts and pieces.

Westy

LEGEND
I just sold my 600ESP converted to DFC and that was in mint condition.... only got $775USD incl DX7-Se and 2 bats..... RTF!

But ... that was in New Zealand .... so that might be a bit high! ?? Not sure ... but I feel he got a cheap deal by about $200 smakaroonies!

Lee

My 600 is for sale at $800 Comes with Scorpion 8S motor, CC100a ESC, two batteries running AR7200 BX.

Doum066

The one i can get is Flybar head, the guy can replace the HK receivers he as on to give me his AR600 if if i'm not mistaken, i briefly seen it yesterday and seen it fly, the guy brought and flew his 550 FBL and 600 FB, i'm more interested in the 600 than the 550, reminded me my 450 DFC, kinda scared me :) I unfortunately forgot the model of the electronics he has in, will more look at it when i'll meet him again this week. So far the price would be around $600. It might comes with some spare parts, but he need to take a look at his stuff, he has so many birds than tough to remember by heart what he has for which bird. He seem pretty sure though he has a spare 3D PRO set of blades.
Servos are align, i presume something around the DS610 or so, comes with the Speed controller and BEC... So since he has lots of helis and planes, not all his birds are upgraded with the top quality stuff. :S

Too bad you'Re that far Lee :)

Lee

Thinning the fleet for a while, till we get back on our feet. Anyone want it? Thread is in the for sale section.

Top Bottom