Upgrade 2 on the way now!

murankar

Staff member
Well I just ordered my third cyclic servo and my new esc, the Scorpion Commander V3 45amp 4-Cell ESC. Next is the motor and tail servo. I hope to have close to top of the line before I get home. Getting excited once again. should make for good flying, I hope.

murankar

Staff member
Thanks I hope so, I am getting the scorpion 2221-8 3595kv motor to go with it. The only thing I am not to sure yet is the JR G2703D gyro. My goal is to have all the electronics for my next build. i figured it would be easier to do it this way. Basically after I get home all want left to get is the air frame. That may take some talking to the wife about. Will see how it goes.

I was told that the esc and motor will pair nicely. Oh and I got free shipping on this one.

- - - Updated - - -

My tail is going to be the Savox SH-1257MG Digital Metal Gear "High Speed" Micro Servo. Has the same speed rating as the DS520 but is metal geared. The only reason I decided to do this is so I can have Savox all the way around the heli. With the new esc my cyclic servos will .09 seconds at 2.2 kg-cm/30.6 oz-in. My tail will be a blistering .07 sec at 34.7 oz-in. This should prove to be one snappy heli.

Last edited:
Top Bottom