Update from Lee

Lee

Hi guys,
Thought i'd fill you in on whats going on with me.
We still don't have internet for our apartment, and not likely we will, cause you can't even buy it here at the moment. So my only way of getting online is going to MacDonalds, or parking next to the hotel my wife works at to grab there signal :( I'm still out of work and my wifes contract runs out end of sept. So my plan is still to head back to the UK and try to find work there.
I have been flying a lot though, with all this free time, and sold all my spare stuff. Sold my MCPX, DX6I, and my 450, which has kept food on the table :)
Flying the Warp everyday and the 600. But yesterday a link on the elevator swash ball broke at the worse point, and drove the 600 into the dirt. Tail boom tail gears, main gears and landing gear gone. So that will be in a box until i find a job. Just hoping the warp stays in one piece until then or i will be a none flyer for a while :(
Hope you are all getting time in. Sorry i cannot get online to help you all at the moment. Lets hope things change soon.
All the best
Happy flying
Lee

Slobberdog

Hey butty nice to hear from you, hope you sort things out soon, been missing those words of wisdom on here, glad to see your flying loads, even though the 600 is down, how's the qav doing, thinking of a f330 frame wheel for me maybe.

Like I said hope you sort it out soon,

treff

Hi Lee nice to see a few words from you. I do hope lady luck starts to smile for you soon. That said,they say the economy here is beginning to pick up so I think Spain will not be far behind.
All the best mate.

Tony

Staff member
Lee, here's hoping things start lookign up for you. I'm at the exact opposite end of that spectrum. I have a job, but the place where I'm living SUCKS. My heli's are unreachable, my Tx and charger are unreachable, and my parts and tools are MIA. And worst of all, I have very little time if any with this new job to keep up with the forum. But I'm trying my best to do so. Keep your head up bro, it will get better. That is what I keep telling myself anyway...

Lee

Thanks guys. I did have an interview for a job yesterday, but its only part time, and thats not going to pay the bills. I'll keep looking. We have a great family to help out of necessary. I will be staying at my mums in the UK until i find a job.
I'm sure we'll be back on track soon enough.
Tony I hope all gets sorted out for you too. :)

Lee

I would go anywhere there is work available. I don't care. I have worked in every continent except the Antarctic :)

Lee

I was offered a job there teaching scientists to snow kite, but it fell through due to lack of funding. Now that would have been awesome.

Top Bottom