Up and running. And faster than ever!

Tony

Staff member
That's right, I got tired of the slow server that I was on, so I rewired it! Well, not really lmao. But, I did move to a much better server that should be at least twice as fast as my old one. It took a while, and things on my desk suffered greatly, but it's done lmao. I will be cleaning out the files and making this site even faster in the future. If you have suggestions for me, just let me know.

Sorry for all the problems over the weekend, hopefully we won't see those again.

Paulster2

I am El Taco!
Yah, faster. I've been trying to get Tony over onto this server for a while now ... 'bout time! :biggrin1: (Hopefully it will continue to run better so I don't have to eat crow, lol!)

Tony

Staff member
Hahaha, cause you know I will have your butt if this doesn't work hahaha. So far though, so good. I'm only seeing a couple issues, and none have to do with the server.

Tony

Staff member
Thanks Jolly. There are still a few bugs, but nothing too major. Should get a lot better in the weeks to come.

Keith

Thought you had been hacked when I kept getting the domain adverts.... Onward and Upward....

Tony

Staff member
Nope, didn't get hacked. The problems got so bad on the other server in such a short period of time, that I didn't have a chance to warn you guys. I wanted to get a messare out there for a couple days so that you guys knew, but just didn't turn out that way.

Top Bottom