Unable to view videos

Hi Tony
While looking through your great site i find that i cannot watch some of the video's.
It says that i need an account to view these.
I have logged on but how do i create an account?
Barry Isle of Wight.:chuncky:

Tony

Staff member
Re: Uable to view videos

Can you link me to the videos in question? I'm in the process of changing some things for just this reason. Trying to make the site a little more user friendly.

Tony

Staff member

I don't mind at all, I'm still dealing with some stuff from when the site went down here a while back. It seems that everything changed for some reason. Both of those are up and running now, sorry for the trouble. If you find anymore, just let me know. And thanks for the kind words.

Tony

Staff member
Thanks Barry. If there is anything that you would like to see on the site, just let me know. I'm always on the lookout for fresh content.

---
I am here: Google Maps
- Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Hi Tony
Jusy spent a couple of hours on your website it's the best.
Found 2 more video's that will not play:-
Rc-Help - Analog vs Digital Servos, What's The Difference?

Rc-Help - KV Rating Explained, And How To Figure Out Headspeed
As a new pilot on helicopters find it bit confusing about the DX6i radio settings for my Blade 450, D/Rates,Expo,Throttle & pitch curves.
Is it possible to put these on the site so that i have a good idea of what setting to put into my transmitter.
Keep well
Barry

Tony

Staff member
I will fix those videos shortly. And I have thought about redoing the dx6i videos. If you tell me what you are confused about, I will try and walk you through setting it up.

---
I am here: Google Maps

Hi Tony
What i would like is a list of settings for the Blade 450 to make it docile for a beginner like myself.
Something simular to the list supplied with the Blade 450 RTF intermediate & 3D.
At this moment in time i am not interested in flying 3d but just hovering, i know it is going to be a steep learning curve, but i think mastering helicopter flight is a step by step learning curve which i don't want to rush.
Cheers
Barry:)

Tony

Staff member

Is there any way that you can post a PDF file of the ETF manual? That will give me a really good starting point as I don't have any experience with that heli.

Hi Tony
Hope you are well.
I presume that the ETF manual is the Blade 450 3d manual?
I have downloaded the manual but having difficulty in working out how to send it over to you on site.
Would it be possible for you to go to the link below & there you will find the download.
E-flite - Advancing Electric Flight
Being new to the site i can not find a way to do this.
Regards
Barry

Tony

Staff member

Sounds great Barry, I can't wait. Just take it slow and you will be fine.

Top Bottom