Spektrum Unable to download preset models to dx gen2 transmitter

pete-c

I open Spektrum preset model files for DX gen2 Transmitters but when i attempt to transfer files to SD card the file is empty.

Admiral

I had the same problem with the SD card supplied with my DX9, turned out to be a faulty card. Try another SD card.

D.O.G.

Goblin 380 Supporter
I had the same problem with the SD card supplied with my DX9, turned out to be a faulty card. Try another SD card.
I had the same problem with micro cards...faulty! Just don't make products like they used to :(.

RandyDSok

Have attempted to download it fromSpektrum Preset model Files but it is only 1kb

That does seem a bit small, the Hanger 9 P-47 SPM file I downloaded was 20k in size. The SPM files are just plain text, so you may be able to open it with a text editor to see if it appears complete for whatever model you tried getting. Look at the file before you transfer it to the SD card so you can take that out of the equation. If it has/had data before you transfered and not afterword... what the other said may still apply also.

RandyDSok

Still unable to download

Ok.. since you aren't providing specific details... and those are required for someone to help point you in some direction....

Which model are you trying to download? Have you attempted to download from their website again to see if you get more data than the first attempt? In fact, provide a link to the specific page you are downloading from just in case they have several similarly named model files. Download the file to a folder on your computer like your Downloads folder or other of your choosing, do not download to the SD card directly.

Have you tried to download with a different PC?

Please note that if the file on the download server happens to be at fault and is corrupted... We can't do anything about that and you'd have to contact Spectrum to see if they can correct it. I know the one I downloaded the other day appears to be fine but it was also bigger than what you mentioned.

So step one.. make sure the file downloaded is complete. If it isn't complete, the problem is either on the server side or something on your computer blocking or stopping the download before it has completed. If the problem is something with your computer, things get more complicated since there can be several causes.

Step two would have you check that your SD card is in good shape by having Windows test it for errors and copying a known good file like a small picture or other file that you can open to ensure it's ok.

RandyDSok

Have checked the SD card but it is not downloaded. It is for a Hobbyzone Carbon Cub S2 1.3m

I didn't see a download for a S2 ... I did see a S+ and it is corrupted. You'll need to contact them as I said before if that was the one you meant to say.

Top Bottom