Ultrasound

Well went and got our first ultrasound today. It was really exciting to see the little jumping bean bouncing around.
I have nicknamed it Dax for now. According the ultrasound we should see the little fella 1st December.
Getting really excited already!

Karubah

Great times ahead. Hope you can kick the moths out of your wallet. What with prams and nappy s etc you will need it, but it is all very worthwhile when they grow up into great young adults and good friends. Cheers Andy:chuncky:

Thanks Andy! Slowly everything I have been paying out for is ending, then comes the baby stuff, so trying to quickly squeeze in another helicopter before the baby comes along!
Thanks again Andy super keen!

Derek

Yeah man! That's awesome! Our little one is due Dec. 15. I'm hoping to squeeze another heli before then lol.

Congrats to you!!!

- - - Updated - - -

Yeah man! That's awesome! Our little one is due Dec. 15. I'm hoping to squeeze another heli before then lol.

Congrats to you!!!

Hahaha awesome Derek!!
Little RCH babies... Tony you may have to start a new how to spot...
How to change nasty nappies....
how to put crying baby to sleep... hahaha

So does same rule apply, no photos it didn't happen?

callsign4223

Staff member
Awesome, just a word of advice. Diapers are expensive, start buying them now and it will really help to reduce the expense later. I would buy sizes 2,3,4. You will definately need those, if you have a big baby then they might shoot straight past the newborn diapers and you'll be left with a bunch extra. Diaper price really hurt me and my wife with our first kid, stocking up really helped on the second. And now with the third on the way we already have a closet half full of diapers.

Thanks for the heads up Matty!!
I will have a look at doing that. Will mention it to the wife tonight. It wouldn't surprise me if she has already been thinking the same thing and was going to start stockpiling soon anyway!
May pay a visit to costco and see what they sell them at.

- - - Updated - - -

Yes I was right, the Mrs was going to stockpile. Thanks again though Matt, very good idea indeed!

Island Breeze

Senior Rc-Help Member
Hahaha awesome Derek!!
Little RCH babies... Tony you may have to start a new how to spot...
How to change nasty nappies....
how to put crying baby to sleep... hahaha

So does same rule apply, no photos it didn't happen?

Good one! If I remember this is the third baby congrats since I joined. Hmmmm! This all happened when it was to hot or rainy to go out and fly. Actually the new video how to should be " How to set zero pitch on a 450 while holding a baby". Congrat's on the baby.

Thanks Anthony :)
It's ok already had images of how to hold a baby and solder wires together etc....
If I come up with neat ideas i'll post them!
Anyone know of a helicopter or quad big enough for me to attach a baby sling to? hahahaha

Shame this damn world is so big, would be great to have a fly/drive in somewhere!!

murankar

Staff member
Congrats , that makes two so lets see if three comes around. Yes buy lots of dippers and onesies. Again congrats on DAX.

Thanks Matthias!
Will be well stocked by the time bubs comes along!! My folks have started going nuts getting things ready, even going to have a nursery set up at their house for when they child mind! lol
Few other friends and family are helping set us up as well. I have to say the support we're getting from friends on here, and out here I'd have to say we're the luckiest people around.
To everyone on here just the thanks and congrats means the world to us, and as much as I've never met any of you, be happy to call you all mates. (us aussies like our mateship)

Tony

Staff member
URi, there are 3 kids on the way. Corsair, Derek and Matt. Of course it's their wives that are having them though lmao. Something to hang over their heads for the rest of their lives hahahaha.

murankar

Staff member
oh yeah. My first born happened when I was in Iraq. I did no what to expect when number 2 came. Boy was that a shock to me.

I am thinking RCH onesies for the kids.

Top Bottom