Ugh! Non-video video thead

pvolcko

Ugh. I got to fly 4 flights today. One on the 550X, one on the gob 500, and two on the 300X. Thought I recorded each of them. After crashing on the 2nd 300X flight I packed it all in and checked the camera. It was on, but it was in the wrong mode! DARN IT!

Had half piro flips on the 550X and Gob500, along with some nice stationary rolling and some tic toc attempts on the Gob. 300X was some great stuff, though. First attempts at full piro flips in real life. They went surprisingly well. I only did the top half of it, but they actually came around pretty easily. Not pretty all the time, but passable for first attempts. Ended up burying it sideways into the ground during the second flight during an attempt gone awry.

So this is the non-video video thread. A home for all those videos that should have been had we just checked the camera first to make sure.

Island Breeze

Senior Rc-Help Member
Ugh. I got to fly 4 flights today. One on the 550X, one on the gob 500, and two on the 300X. Thought I recorded each of them. After crashing on the 2nd 300X flight I packed it all in and checked the camera. It was on, but it was in the wrong mode! DARN IT!

Had half piro flips on the 550X and Gob500, along with some nice stationary rolling and some tic toc attempts on the Gob. 300X was some great stuff, though. First attempts at full piro flips in real life. They went surprisingly well. I only did the top half of it, but they actually came around pretty easily. Not pretty all the time, but passable for first attempts. Ended up burying it sideways into the ground during the second flight during an attempt gone awry.

So this is the non-video video thread. A home for all those videos that should have been had we just checked the camera first to make sure.

What a bummer..I have a habit of forgetting my camera. Them piros are a heart pumper.

pvolcko

Forgotten camera or off camera is not the same. This is for stories of stuff that you were certain was on camera, but ended up not. Camera not pointed in the right direction? This is your place. Forgot to turn it on? Welcome home. Lens cap?! You're among friends.

:)

Lee

I was on my own today so no video here either. Spent four batteries trying to do constant full piro flips instead of one at a time, and some rolling circuits. Having issues with the part of the circuit as I'm coming back towards myself.
Good day though and now crashes :)

Ken Jackson

Forgotten camera or off camera is not the same. This is for stories of stuff that you were certain was on camera, but ended up not. Camera not pointed in the right direction? This is your place. Forgot to turn it on? Welcome home. Lens cap?! You're among friends.

:)

Camera turning itself off still counts, Lol probably low battery which is still a brain fart.

- - - Updated - - -

I was on my own today so no video here either. Spent four batteries trying to do constant full piro flips instead of one at a time, and some rolling circuits. Having issues with the part of the circuit as I'm coming back towards myself.
Good day though and now crashes :)

As soon as you feel orientation loss even slightly, twist your body in the direction you are flying and it almost always re-orients your brain. Works for me.

Ken

Top Bottom