600 TX Settings for Trex 600 and DX6i

Graham Lawrie

:) Well the time is soon when i will be putting my 600 on its maiden flight:) I am looking for some settings for my set up on my DX6i that will be kind to my style of flying...............total beginner:) LOL If any of you have some suggestions for timid settings for my maiden or can point me to the correct thread/video, that would be great and you can be held responsible for my first crash:) Thank you in advance for any help:) p.s. video of maiden will follow with credits for the provider of the best TX settings.:) cheers Graham

Lee

The curves will be the same from one TX to another. The only difference between the 6 and the 8 is the gyro %. DX6I gain is 0 to 100. DX8 is -100 to 100

Lee

Only if you are running a Gov and even then you can still run 6ch as Gaba did.

Tony

Staff member
Yup, the thread linked above will work just fine. Everything will be the same except the gyro as Lee posted. And, you will only have two positions on the DR/Expo and IU settings.

Graham Lawrie

Yup, the thread linked above will work just fine. Everything will be the same except the gyro as Lee posted. And, you will only have two positions on the DR/Expo and IU settings.
@Tony, what do you mean by two positions on the DR/Expo and IU settings?

Also had a minor set back tonight:( connected two links to the pitch servo only to find i had no more links:( cant find them anywhere:( Problem solved fresh order in to Align and express delivery so should be here for the weekend.

@Lee, Modelfixings are the dogs bollocks, second order from them arrived today:) everything from individual packets itemised to quality products and quick delivery:) Thanks for introducing them to me:) Bird in the air this weekend???

Lee

On the DX6I you only have Two settings for flight modes and DR. With the DX8 you have three
They are great. I'm going to order some new bearings from them soon.
Good luck with the maiden. You better get it on film. :D

Tony

Staff member
Yup, what Lee said. The link he posted was for a DX8 and in there, we will have normal, IU1 and IU2, whereas you will only have Normal and IU1. Same for the gyro, we have 3 positions and the 6i only has two.

Top Bottom