ESC Turnigy Motor noises

Ockham

Been flying this set up for about a year and haven't had this problem before.

I am using a EMAX 35A ESC and a 11.1V battery along with a Dx6i transmitter/ receiver. The motor is a used turnigy brushless in-runner i dont have the exact specs on it...can't read the sticker on it, it's already glued to the fuselage of my plane.

Turnigy motor.jpg it's one of these.

As i said I have flown this plane before many times and from my experience the beeping means the battery is low, but voltage sensor confirms it's fully charged. Anyone dealt with a similar problem before?

I should probably note the beep is the continuous "beep-beep-beep-beep"

Any words of advice is greatly appreciated.

-Ockham

- - - Updated - - -

Just realised this is probably in the wrong forum...

- - - Updated - - -

not sure what the problem was but it's working now...

Turnigy motor.jpg

Lee

Seems you found the issue on your own. But just to let you know. Its probably to do with the throttle end points. Putting the throttle trim tab to the lowest position can stop it from beeping. Re doing the ESC calibration can help too. But if its now working then don't fix what ain't broke :D
Good luck.

murankar

Staff member
I would say the same thing as lee. Its very easy to forget to lower your throttle during a battery swap. I ran into that very same thing last week. I thought I kids my rx so I swapped it out for my 9channel rx. It was still beeping at me. Then I said screw it and redid the end points them all was good.

In between batteries just double check tour throttle prior to plugging in the battery to the model.

Top Bottom