Turnigy 9X and Phoenix Simulator

DAL2855

Banned
Then explain how do I calibrate the controller in windows? This is my problem, I CANNOT calibrate the controller windows does not see it when I plug it into the cord like explained in the earlier posts.

- - - Updated - - -

In your one video it says to click on start panel, then control panel, then game controllers, I do not have the game controllers option in the control panel, only the devices and printers option. And under that option, I do not see the transmitter so how am I supposed to calibrate the controller?

Westy

LEGEND
Control Panel\All Control Panel Items\Devices and Printers

Should have a games controller or joystick in there ...... if not try in start search field ... usb game controller

Like this ....
game controller.jpg

- - - Updated - - -

even though it shows in here .... it will NOT show in here......

game controlle2r.jpg

- - - Updated - - -

Actually .... I have just looked into it with mine I cant calibrate it..... but I do not have that setup so ... I only know the 2 methods we have discussed above. So I am unable to assist further sorry

game controller.jpg

game controlle2r.jpg

Last edited:

DAL2855

Banned
Ok finally found that but the transmitter doesn't show up in the box like it should be to calibrate it.

- - - Updated - - -

had to do the search for usb game controller to find it

Westy

LEGEND
yeah ... I had the same issue .... mine wont come up anyway ... as there is nothing to callibrate for my setup.

Make sure you select PPM and apply it .... or it wont stick

DAL2855

Banned
I've watched that video that says you should see the PPM in the game controllers menu for calibration, but I don't see the PPM in that menu at all!

Westy

LEGEND
it should be there somewhere..... PM me .... we might be able to get me to jump into your machine and I can take a quick look for you if you like?

Not sure what else I can to to help as I do not have the setup you working on and I am litteraly running blind!

Top Bottom