1. If you would like to get rid of these banners and the ads within the posts, all you have to do is sign up and they will go away!
  2. Welcome to Rc-Help, are you here looking for the PDF Plans? They are located in the store in the tab above, but you must be signed in to access that part of the site. It only takes a second to sign up!
  3. Like Us On Facebook!
    Hello Guest, it occurred to us during that last server failure that we had no way of informing the members of the site of the failure and I would like to invite you to like us on facebook so that you can get updates if the site happens to go down again. We don't post much over there unless we are updating the members so we will not flood your feed like some places do. Just click on Like and then allow notifications and that's it. See you there soon!

Click Here To Rc-Help's Facebook page!
    Dismiss Notice
Dismiss Notice
Hey Guest, I see you are not signed up on our forum yet. Did you know Registration is FREE and is only a couple clicks away? You can even sign in from Facebook, Twitter or Google+ for your convenience! So what are you waiting for, CLICK HERE to join in on the conversation!

Trying A New Ad Format

Discussion in 'News & Announcements' started by Tony, Mar 6, 2018.

< Amazon Links, Please Read And Reply | Frankenquad Video Now Live! >
  1. Tony

Tony Administrator Staff Member

Blog Posts:
    I just want to let everyone know that I'm trying a new ad format that just came out not too long ago. It is called Auto Ads from Adsense, the same company I have been using since 2011 when I started this website.

If you are a supporter you should still not see these ads. If you do, let me know where and I will look into it.

These ads place themselves into random locations that is "best suited" for the page. I'm not 100% sure on if this will work, but with revenue in the tank lately, I have to try something. If you see ads that are covering something up, in a place you don't think they should belong or just far too many ads on one page (there is no restriction on how many ads it can place) then let me know and take a screen shot of the page.

I wish I didn't have to run ads, but it is what it is. I still have to pay bills and with only a few members contributing every month to the site, it is not enough to keep the server going. So I'm hoping this can help get us over that edge.

< Amazon Links, Please Read And Reply | Frankenquad Video Now Live! >