Trucking Sucks!!!

Tony

Staff member
if you are thinking about driving a truck, DONT!!!!!!!

Woke up this morning and shagged ass to northern Kansas and unloaded after a 2 hour wait. I het my next load and I have to dead head to southern Kansas and pick it up and take it to St. Louis. They want it there by 1500 tomorrow. Wouldn't be so bad except for the fact that I have been sitting here for 3 hours and I just now got into a door.

The issue is, I'm already out of hours for today and I'm still working. And once I'm done here, I have to go to the truck stop and hope they have parking. I hate my job! There is not a day this week that I have not worked over 14 hours out here on the road away from my family and constantly get bitched at. Nothing like making them even more rich while I'm out here starving I think this is going to come to an end really fast.

Oldensly

Tony: I can empathize with your conditon. I was a salesman on the road for almost 50 years! Put bread on the table and made me think that the whole world had to be viewed through a windshield. Now retired and enjoying my family! Your day will come too.

holtneil

Hi Tony ,trucking over here is just the same so I have given up tramping and now just work local money is not as good but home every night night
The worse job was Germany would start Sunday afternoon and not get back till Thursday morning if there was no delays , so I know what your talking about its not an easy life mate

Top Bottom