450 Trouble posting a forsale ad

mousie

Hi Tony I am having trouble posting a forsale ad it keeps telling me I need to ad a thread prefix.What does that mean? How do I do it?

Tony

Staff member
When you are posting a new thread, to the top left of the box you are posting in and just above the title bar where you are naming your thread is a dropdown box. In there you will see "For Sale", "Wanted", and "Sold". I do this so it's easy for people to see if something has been sold. Hope this helps.

mousie

When you are posting a new thread, to the top left of the box you are posting in and just above the title bar where you are naming your thread is a dropdown box. In there you will see "For Sale", "Wanted", and "Sold". I do this so it's easy for people to see if something has been sold. Hope this helps.

Ok Tony I will give that a try. Thanks

mousie

Hi Tony Iam still having trouble loading a for sale ad.I show no drop down box like you said.It tells me I need a thread prefix what does that mean?

Tony

Staff member
Click on "Post New Thread" and you will see it on the next page.

- - - Updated - - -

I just checked all of the permissions, and they are correct.

mousie

Still see nothing.No drop box.Thanks anyway, I will post them on ebay.Honeybee fixed pitch $35.00 with TX and walkera cb180z PRO with TX $125.00

Tony

Staff member
I don't think I did, but I may have. Checking...

- - - Updated - - -

Nope, anyone can post a thread according to the permissions.

RMB677

I too am running into the same problem trying to post a for sale. No box to indicate type of add shows on the page.

Roger

Tony

Staff member
I'm not sure why. i have double checked the permissions and they are correct. Shouldn't be any reason to not be able to post.

- - - Updated - - -

Try clicking on the link below.

http://www.rc-help.com/newthread.php?do=newthread&f=61

Top Bottom