Trexx 450 pro

Derek

Double check that your motor is turning the right way. If the motor is running backwards, the main gear will spin (because the pinion on the motor is engaging the main gear) but the one way bearing isn't being engaged. The motor should spin counter-clockwise so that the main gear will turn clockwise, therefore turning the head clockwise.

Lee

Welcome to the forum.
As said above, take two of the three motor wires going to the ESC and swap them over. This will reverse the motor.

FlatCrank

Hello,
I have a TRex 450 Pro DFC with 3GX. Having a VERY tough time with the 3GX. I've gone through the DIR setup 4 times and everything seems to checkout but it's uncontrollable to fly. Appears that the rudder gyro is not working properly. It appears that my software on my CD/computer is V1.0 and have been trying to upgrade the Versions via the Align website but the downloads are even battling me. I growing very weary of this 3GX and am considering removing and replacing with Beast X as I've read very positive things vs the 3GX problems. Here's the question. Can I still use the Align servos with the Specktrum BeastX receiver/gyro unit?

Thanks for any input!
FlatCrank

Lee

Yes, servos are not gyro specific.
The AR7200BX is an awesome unit. I would change it and be done with that 3GX.

Top Bottom