General trex 600e turnigy 9xr

DrOrange

morning, evening, afternoon or when ppl read this Hi,

been flying planes for the last year or so flying bixlers, skycat, archers, teksoumos, i have 2 450 HK & align, all on ORX 6ch Tx and Rx witch the orange has served me well but now is due an upgrade so i got the T9xr {Not Pro} got the orange module, and treated my self to and Align 600 Artf and this is where ive hit a brick wall, so one easy question Help on the set up,because some forums says u can not fly the 600 on nothing less than 7 ch recever has a sat port and sat revecer as well due to the complex mixing and also the idle up 1 and 2, on 9xr can somebody help last thing i want is to plow my 600 into the ground.. any help would be grate thx guys

murankar

Staff member
I am not much of a fan of ORX and combined with a T9XR worries me. On a 600 you will want at least a 7 channel. Not sure what you mean by complex mixing, do you mean complex programming? That I can buy, that firmware has a steep learning curve but once you learn it its not that bad.

Throttle should be on channel 3 and collective is on channel 6 (if its not then it should be). There should be at least three entries for throttle curves and one for throttle hold. Your throttle curves are set in the curves menu along with your pitch curves. Your Idle up switch should be a three way switch.

Read this and see if it makes any sense. http://www.rc-help.com/showthread.php?13785-How-To-er9x-companion9x-th9x-Taranis-9xr

I wrote this a few months ago and have not been back since to make any updates. This is a basic setup and if you have any questions on this please ask and I will do my best to help you out.

Top Bottom