600 trex 600e dfc ar7210 set up

Rikrik51

hi guys firstly tnx for the welcome messages yesterday i think i forgot to personally thank admiral and geena,my bad as you guys say lol,my first question(of which there will be many!) when i am going through steps a to n on gyro does each step have to be completed in one sitting or can i come back to them? i do realise some are dependant on others being correct,i hope that makes sense also any links to any relevant clips will be appreciated guys,
regards,
Rick.

D.O.G.

Goblin 380 Supporter
Welcome to the forums. I have the AR 7200 and I must go through the whole set up process in order for the AR to work. Your AR should be the same just a newer version since they don't make AR7200 or 7300 any more. . Good day!

Rikrik51

hi,tnx that will explain a lot,gonna have a bash this aft now i`ve got batteries in pitch guage replaced,
regards,
rick.

rjhenry

You can change any setting you like any time you like, But you must cycle through all the letters to the end where it SAVES and reboots.
You can't go to a setting, make a change and unplug it cuz it only saves at the end.

Rikrik51

You can change any setting you like any time you like, But you must cycle through all the letters to the end where it SAVES and reboots.
You can't go to a setting, make a change and unplug it cuz it only saves at the end.

Yes tnx for that,I am about set up now apart from the tail rotor only returns (centers) from one side whilst blades are stationary wil they centers from other direction in flight?
Regards,
Rick.

Top Bottom