Trex 600:) T Minus SOON

Graham Lawrie

20130408_184500[1] - YouTube
Could not wait to spool up:) My son is ill with a vomiting bug so no time to trim and fly, but soon....very soon. Pyro crash to follow on video:)

The Mrs is learning to!! She noticed the angle of the flybar from the kitchen window and said i had it wrong, i explained i had not set it up, and she said i should have............KNOCK ME OVER WITH A FEATHER!! :)

Last edited:

Tony

Staff member
It seemed to spool down really fast. Even with no blades. And check your swash to make sure it's perfectly level before flying it. The only reason I can think of for a flybar to act like that is with a swash that was too far aft.

Graham Lawrie

It seemed to spool down really fast. Even with no blades. And check your swash to make sure it's perfectly level before flying it. The only reason I can think of for a flybar to act like that is with a swash that was too far aft.

Yes Tony it is. I have not trimmed it yet. I was just keen to hear it spool for a few seconds. Still a wee bit too do before the maiden:)

Derek

Good luck buddy!

Sorry to hear about your son feeling ill. I've been ill for the past two day, as well. No fun.

Top Bottom