Trex 600 Pro DFC flight 12-21-2014

Lillyryan

Nice bit of flying there Derek. Weather was rubbish here this weekend so didnt get chance to fly the 600 dfc conversion. Cant wait to get her in the air again. was running the 3gx on version 5 but have gone back to version 2.1 and that seems to fly much nicer for me. Quite chuffed that i managed to get it all set up though.

Derek

Thank you much! My 600 is flying and sounding very well. I love it!

I run the Ikon Flybarless on my 600 but I have the v5.0 on my 3gx on my 450 Pro DFC and it is very solid.

Anyway...I appreciate you watching and thanks for the kind words.

Lillyryan

Yes V5.0 flew nice but it was very twitchy when on the bench which didnt install much confidence. How does yours behave?

Derek

My 450, with the 3gx v5.0, has never been more solid. It spools up very predictably, lifts off very nicely, and it's very solid in the air, upright and inverted. No problems!

Derek

Thanks a lot! My 600 is pretty much in "stock" form with the exception of the upgraded "black" umbrella gears and main gear. Other than that, it's stock motor, stock esc, stock servo's....nothing really "special" about this helicopter but it is definitely a beast and I love it. My wife likes the blade farts so I try to do that as much as I can for her.

trainrider06

Thanks a lot! My 600 is pretty much in "stock" form with the exception of the upgraded "black" umbrella gears and main gear. Other than that, it's stock motor, stock esc, stock servo's....nothing really "special" about this helicopter but it is definitely a beast and I love it. My wife likes the blade farts so I try to do that as much as I can for her.
It's a cool chopper, yeah I' e always liked that sound too, and man it sure does make em!

Top Bottom