Sold: Trex 600 Gasser HWC 600 Conversion VX-260 PUH BNF (minus Gyro) , plus parts CHEAP!!

coolgabsi

Super Mod & DEAL KING!
Folks

I recently got a Trex 600 converted to Gasser with the very well known and acclaimed century HWC600 conversion kit. The heli has been flown before. It is in amazing condition.

It has been stretched to a 700 size. with 700 boom, torque tube, and blades.

I will be sending you a 600 boom and torque tube assembly with, to convert it back to 600 size if you want.

EXTRA Parts : Century conversion related parts. main gear... (one of the expensive spare parts) , and more ,please see the attached photograph

Engine: VX-260PUH with the walboro 643 carb. The engine is brand spanking new with 1/2 gallon through it, so still needs a 1-1.5 more gallons of slow break in. It is NEW! Take a look at the ring there in pictures. That tells the story

The aircleaner in the photographs (MINATURE Aircraft) , will NOT come with the bird. I am keeping that. Instead, what you will see is the one in the photograph with the century spares.

Pipe: Century Torpedo (dont remember what version exactly)

Servos: DS 610's on cyclic. also has JR 8900G on tail and DS821HV throttle servo

NO GYRO

Stator gator INSTALLED.

Align frame has a few KDE upgrades and a KDE upgraded head.

Also come with this setup ::: few Align spare parts for the frame ... main shaft, feathering shaft, landing gears etc ..

Everything is in beautiful condition. I bought this very very recently, and now, I need the cash for something else. Regardless. Its a GREAT bird! proven design, with a proven modified engine from TRM. already taken apart, and ready to ship.

I will ship only in the US.

Asking 1000 OBO shipped and paypal -ed. Please check out my reviews. I am honest and will stand behind this bird.

Thanks for looking.

image (10).jpg

image (11).jpg

image (12).jpg

image (13).jpg

image (14).jpg

image (15).jpg

image (16).jpg

image (17).jpg

image (18).jpg

image (19).jpg

image (20).jpg

image (21).jpg

image (22).jpg

Last edited:

coolgabsi

Super Mod & DEAL KING!
Re: Trex 600 Gasser HWC 600 Conversion VX-260 PUH BNF (minus Gyro) , plus parts CHEAP

head and tail blades included. Add a gyro and a reciever, and you are ALL set! :)

Tony

Staff member
Re: Trex 600 Gasser HWC 600 Conversion VX-260 PUH BNF (minus Gyro) , plus parts CHEAP

Didn't you just get this helicopter? What's up bro?

coolgabsi

Super Mod & DEAL KING!

Didn't you just get this helicopter? What's up bro?

Yeah, I havent even put it together. I inspected it all, and was about to start, when things changed. I got offered a whiplash gasser airframe and engine, with like two airframes worth of parts and more, for lower than this. :) So I jumped on that. I have more parts than I need for the whiplash now, and REALLY REALLY wish I could keep this. I just got to get the moolah out .. :)

Tony

Staff member

Ah, I see. Whiplash fan boy hahahaha. Good luck on the sale. Great price for a gasser!

murankar

Staff member
He is a team pilot, well was. Whippy's are a super frame. Nothing beats a whippy except maybe a synergy.

Sent from my LG-E980 using Forum Runner

Tony

Staff member

OH I know, I'm just giving him crap lmao.

murankar

Staff member
He is still a fan boy. I am waiting for him to get a tattoo of it on his leg or arm.

murankar

Staff member
That's true because i don't know when we will meet again. Already starting to miss texas, but not ft hood.

fhu667

It'll be going to a good home :)

murankar

Staff member

Sounds like its staying in Texas, thats really good.

fhu667

Sounds like its staying in Texas, thats really good.

Yes, it's staying in Texas. It will even be flying at the same field. However, it will be in more capable hands! :huepfenicon111:

fhu667

Tail in, all day long brother!

cml001

Lol.. U r two wild and crazy guys!

Top Bottom