For Sale: TREX 600 ESP - Complete Flybarred Head Assembly (INCLUDING SWASH PLATE)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Westy

LEGEND
SOLD - TREX 600 ESP - Complete Flybarred Head Assembly (INCLUDING SWASH PLATE)

Hey All,
I have my ex head that was on my 600ESP prior to going full DFC.

It is complete (Does not include Bearing Blocks) with all new shafts and thrust bearings + It Include the Swash Plate with all the balls on it..... simply slide it in and fly!

No Adjustments needed on the head as it was completely trimmed and tracked (you may need fine adjustment on tracking for your own blades).

It is currently fully assembled, but I can strip down and flat pack it to save on shipping costs.

I can ship worldwide..... just give me your Address and I can get shipping costs for you.

To Replace all of this would cost over $160 in parts....

$50.00

Last edited:

Tony

Staff member
Hey westy, per the forum rules, I need you to put a price on the parts you are selling. Thanks.

breeze400

Spagetti Pilot
Westy I have the same thing has you do from my 600 ESP. I don't think there worth much since you can get a 3G head for about $75.00. Good luck.

Westy

LEGEND
ya never know! .... you still have to buy a 3G Gyro or 3Gx ..... so you will not get much change out of $250

- - - Updated - - -

Hey westy, per the forum rules, I need you to put a price on the parts you are selling. Thanks.

Done placed in first post

Tony

Staff member
Thanks bro. OBO is allowed, I just got tired (on another forum) of people posting up "post yoru best offer" and then you are in an all out war when someone asks to accept $20 for a $300 part. It just turns ugly hence the rule for a price. Just gives people a place to start and less of a chance of low balling. Thanks again.

Westy

LEGEND
cool ..... sounds good to me .... I have a feeling I will be hunting down a damaged one that someone is just too scared to fly or repair and do it up ...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom