600 Trex 550 dfc rotor head vibration

PHIL1234

my dad took the video for me he is 75 and has the shakes in his hands bless him he tried his best. I think he did a brilliant job.

Lee

Heli looks super smooth Phil.
Def need to check headspeed, and all the shafts in the camera man though LOL :D

Tony

Staff member
Hey Phil, no worries on your dad bro. There are times that my hands are shaking so bad that I can't hardly drink coffee.

cml001

I doubt that Tony... From what I have read on here and the videos I've seen... Ur a caffeine junkie like myself... Always ready for swig of the good stuff! Lol.. Heli looks stable to me Phil. That is a pretty tight spot for a 550 tho.. But I can't say much... I've hovered the 450 in my one car garage before for testing hover... Scary tho!

PHIL1234

i would have took it to a field nearby but my dad would have been frozen solid, i am caffeine junkie like you say and it was a tight space for 550 havnt done it since.

cml001

Lol... I'm called a crackhead with the coffee.. Drink'n some now! Phil I'm jealous... My dad has been gone for about 8yrs now. He was a musician and... Well long story short I think he would have enjoyed hang'n out and helping me with this hobby. So cherish that time bro... Get as much as u can! Tomorrow is not promised for anyone of us... Yeah, glad he was film'n for u dude...

Top Bottom