500 trex 500 Apache project

Tony

Staff member
Sorry, but you can't have the GD or S word in a video on this forum. Had to remove the video.

Sucks about the crash though. I was really hoping to see this heli with teh fuse in the air.

JEXFIRE

sorry Tony, my cameraman was quite nervous. thought the thing was going to kill him at any moment haha. Im not entirely sure what happened. you can find the vid on my youtube channel. gunna part the thing out and use the money to fund other projects most likely. thinking 3D planes maybe.... got kinda a bad taste in my mouth with heli's lately.

Derek

Hi there, JEXFIRE! I just now found your thread. I was really liking what I saw in the first video. Now I'm reading that you had a crash. That's a mega bummer. I hope the damage was minimal. I'll go to youtube and see if I can find your video.

So now you are thinking about 3D planes? Aint nothing wrong with that. Although you have a bad taste in your mouth for heli's, at least you haven't lost your fondness for RC flying. 3D planes can be fun, too. Good luck buddy!!!

Top Bottom