450 Trex 450pro dfc help please

Biglion

hello to all
my name is Eyal
I finish to build my trex 450 pro dfc with 3GX V.5

ALIGN RCE-BL45X Brushless ESC (Governer Mode)
ALIGN HML46M02 460MX Brushless Motor (3200KV)
ALIGN HSD43001 DS430M Digital Servo X3
ALIGN HSD52501 DS525M Digital Servo (RUDDER)

This is my Trex 450PRO DFC
RC-Help.com

I have the FUTABA T14SG with R7008SB
RC-Help.com
I run true all setting

and when I start up middle stick it's ok and when I try to lift off it's spin Counterclockwise very fest
I dubble check my rotation, main blades is Clockwise and Tail blades are Counterclockwise and it's OK

* I pot Training kit under the skids for chack my heli *

I need to know what is go worng any Suggestions please will be ok
please help to solve this issue
thank you.

IMG_1475.jpg

IMG_1476.jpg

murankar

Staff member
Checkout the gyro correction and make sure the leading edge of the tail blades move in the right direction when giving input. Lee has a video on how to check this. If you find a post of his it is linked in his signature.

When the nose moves right the leading edge of the tail blades should move left. When giving right input the leading edge should move right.

Sent from my LG-E980 using Forum Runner

Biglion

thank you
but I chack again and I found the lee video and my setting is ok
Apparently there is a fault in the 3GX flybarless system

I do the setup again DIR mode, Rudder Gyroscope Settings, Throttle Calibration Settings, Flight Mode Settings.
I go down to chack my heli and again whan I start up go until middle stick all most fly
and whan I try to go up it start to spin like crazy whan you lower the stick back to middle it's look ok
but it's not what should I do next to fix that issue
please help

thank you.

Tony

Staff member
Are you sure your gyro is set to the correct orientation? I believe the factory default for this gyro is to be mounted upside down under the main gear. You have it sitting on the back of the heli with teh label facing up. With your mounting, you should have a green light.

Biglion

ok I will chack again if I have a green light and no red light
and I try again and post an answer
Thank you for your time
Helping me out

Top Bottom