General Trex 450 Se V2 Head re build!

BOKI

This is BOKI; I got the head all tore down & the feathering shaft out can't get the bearings out!:banghead: :help:

coolgabsi

Super Mod & DEAL KING!
Are they bad? If they aren't then done force them. Till your feathering shaft in the blade grip and see if they are notchy. If they aren't you are fine and don't fix what ain't broke :)

As far as if they are notchy they are bad already, you can use a small screw driver to get in there and tap them out. Of course that'll hurt the bearing a bit. But if they are bad then they need to come out anywaz. ;)

Hope it helps

Fly safe!! :) have fun!

BOKI

Are they bad? If they aren't then done force them. Till your feathering shaft in the blade grip and see if they are notchy. If they aren't you are fine and don't fix what ain't broke :)

As far as if they are notchy they are bad already, you can use a small screw driver to get in there and tap them out. Of course that'll hurt the bearing a bit. But if they are bad then they need to come out anywaz. ;)

Hope it helps

Fly safe!! :) have fun!
Hi coolgasbi; I checked the blade grips & one is real smooth & the other scrapes & drags! :thumbsup: :thankyou:

Last edited:

Tony

Staff member
Or cleaned. Use carb cleaner with some nitrile gloves to clean the bearings. They should spin freely and for a while when dry. Then put a couple drops of oil on them. Too much and it will start running down your blades when you spool it up.

BOKI

Hi Tony; Typed out a long message & got timed out! Got everything about finished New Feathering , New Main Shaft, New Main Gear, New Dampers, New Landing Gear Lubed I put Locktite where needed ! New Blades ! How do you set the Main Gear up 12 teeth Stable Flight 13 teeth for 3D ! ? :thankyou: BOKI 3;17 AM ILLINOIS TIME WEDNESDAY THE BEST!

- - - Updated - - -

Hi murankar; The rebuild never went smooth! But I guess It's My first time working on a Helicopter ! I am just learning though! New Main Gear, Main Shaft, Feathering shaft , New Dampers, Landing Gear, New Blades, New Training Gear rods ! Thanks for your comment ! BOKI 3:27 ILLINOIS TIME WEDNESDAY THE BEST :thankyou:

Top Bottom