450 Trex 450 pro trim adjustment

pj1969

Well I may be sunning myself on holiday in the canaries, but still like to keep up with all on RC-help. I'm getting to fly my 450 pro quite a lot now, but as it has a tarot flybarless system and this is all new to me, can I still make trim adjustments through the radio???? I read when I was having swash problems, that it's all done on a pc, but I haven't got the software to it, so can't make adjustments. Only needs a tweak as fly ok, buy I'm getting slight tail and drifting to the left. I've noticed that the tail although I'm using heading hold doesn't stay held and slowly creeps round. Am I still able to use the trims on the spektrum dx6i or is there no input through tx??
As always any tips will be great fully appreciated.
Pj:listening_headphone

Westy

LEGEND
you should not use trims at all on an FBL system .... the gyro reads it as a correction needed and only accentuates the issue. Try shortening your tail rod one turn and see if that works

pj1969

Cheers westy, will try that when I'm back. Nice work on the goblin too, bet she's a beaut to fly. I'm saving like mad to buy one.

Lee

Try getting yourself the little program box for it. Great for making adjustments quickly at the field. I had the box and the PC link for more detailed changes at home. At the field i could hop into the air, land and adjust with the box in minutes, until it was working the way i wanted.
Good luck.

pj1969

Well that just frazzled my brain lol:torn: cheers Westy, ill try and get my head around that haha I ink you tube is in order for this .

Westy

LEGEND
haha ... I am sure it has! it does not look that complicated ..... sort of like a KDS programmer for thier Flymentor .... although not quite the same.

Top Bottom