trex 450 plus dfc rotor

I'll have to dig around and see what I have laying around. Are you wanting only align parts, or are you willing to accept some clone parts such as Tarot (higher end clone)? I know I have some of the higher end clone stuff laying around, but definitely understand if you want to stick to Align. And what model 450 do you have? I'm sure you posted it, but TLDR lol
ill take tarot..garrt...hk...it dont matter .the parts i would pick first are...(and i kno you know too)...the ones youll have to replace dam near anytime you crash..lol main shaft..featherin shaft...ect..

Tony

Staff member
Copy, I'll see what I can come up with. And I would stay away from HK. They use a very soft aluminum alloy that is all but useless. If I can find a good head, I'll rebuild it to tighten it up so it's ready to install. Again, if I can find it. I know I have an extra FBL or DFC head laying around here. One, or a few... lol. Like I said, I may have an issue haha

Let me see what I can locate, but don't hold it for me. If someone else wants this little heli, Money Talks! Sell it. May take me a while to remember where I have placed all of my replacement parts lol. Two garages, two sheds, and 4 different rooms need to be searched in order to locate the parts hahaha. Yea, I have (or rather Had) a bit of a problem with collecting helicopters lol
bud im not ina big rush or need ta hurry ta get rid of her...my birds still flight worthy..so im in no dire need of parts ASAP er nuttin...ill hold it right here fer ya..take ur time...see what ya can thrrow tagether...then just holler...my #is redacted if u cant get me on here ..my phone dont pick up good data if im not home

Tony

Staff member
I removed your phone number. Please note, this is a world wide public forum, and there are bots that search only for phone numbers to spam text and call them. Just did it to protect your number. I'll let you know if/when I have some parts available. But again, don't hold it for me. I may never even fly the thing lol

I removed your phone number. Please note, this is a world wide public forum, and there are bots that search only for phone numbers to spam text and call them. Just did it to protect your number. I'll let you know if/when I have some parts available. But again, don't hold it for me. I may never even fly the thing lol
oh..wow..dam i aporciate that tony..i wooda never have thought that...im justa ole dumb hillbilly ...i dont even know what u mean by bots.. that someone could really steal my number .!? ..dam ..aint nuthn safe nymore is they?

Tony

Staff member
A bot is a computer program that goes out searching for a specific item. I guess the better term would be a worm, or a spider that goes from place to place eating up what it finds. Conversations are safe, but the main forum is what you call "open text" and it very easily readable by bots that don't even have to log in. Always have to be safe on the internet. Nothing is 100% secure.

Top Bottom