450 trex 450 motor and new esc gone in ..BUT!!

mart123

well I put in the new motor n esc....change 2 connections because it was rotating the wrong way.
went to do a hover check and its 360 ing..? im sure I had a perfect set up :(.... shall I sstart from scratch set up the DX6i n gyro again ?
regards mart
(im a noob)20150320_180547.jpg20150320_180612 - Copy.jpg20150320_180547.jpg20150320_180612 - Copy.jpg

20150320_180547.jpg

20150320_180612 - Copy.jpg

Admiral

Hi Mart, when you just get light on the skids does the helicopter start to respond in the correct direction to the rudder control and then spin rapidly in that direction? or does it start to respond in the wrong direction and then spin rapidly in that direction?

If it starts to turn in the right direction you need to reverse the Gyro direction.

If it starts to turn in the wrong direction you need to reverse the Rudder servo direction.

Although if you only changed the Motor and ESC nothing should have change from previously?

Lee

Did you check your tail set up against my Gyro set up video?
Here it is.

Last edited by a moderator:

mart123

Just checked...I spool it up let the power build...don't touch anything and it's goes anti clockwise like a mad dog lol

- - - Updated - - -

I'll take a look now lee

mart123

Yep just checked leading edge going wrong way

- - - Updated - - -

Thankyou guys sorted I love this forum )))...
Massive respect.

Tony

Staff member
The first picture was okay, but that second picture is making my eye twitch hahahahaha :twitch:

Tony

Staff member
Hold up on that until I get that video done tomorrow on the quad. My wiring might just be as bad hahaha. There are a LOT of wires on a quad...

mart123

Man, that aileron servo horn is scaring me to death being that close! Been there and done that...
..lol...its like that coz I just moved it out the way while I tightened the servo screws back up...which I had to to move so I could get to the motor mount plate to do a little a just mentioned .

Top Bottom