450 Trex 450 DFC w/beatx

Adam

So some of you are wondering why I sold the Trex. Well I wanted to upgrade to DFC and beastx so by the time you order and tear down and rebuild I fugured why not just order the kit with everything. So the kit should be here friday so there will be a build soon. Matt your getting more spares then I planned. Everything is not the same with this one so I hope you will be very happy with it.

Adam

ok so I was hoping to be starting the build on this thing this weekend but unless ups delivers it early I won't get it till monday. crossing my fingers

Tony

Staff member
Here's hoping. Hell, just send it down to me, I will build it and break it in for ya hahahahaa. good luck.

Adam

Its the build fix and let me tell you with the whole in my collection where the trex was makes me miss it but this one will fill the void.

Adam

I like that bird man. It will get its time

- - - Updated - - -

i treat all my birds equally haha

Adam

Ok So look what i got. :glee:
20130408_184821_resized.jpg
And this is what was inside (i forgot how small the box was for the 450:hopelessness:
20130408_184941_resized.jpg
Started assembly and yes i dont go page by page i do what i want hahaha
I will tell you this dfc setup is pretty sweet now i know what everyone is raving about. Oh yeah going from building this raptor back to this thing makes me say what really was it this size.
20130408_211403_resized.jpg
And here was the mass chaos of everything layed out.
20130408_191535_resized.jpg
I got all servos assembled. Stickered up the canopy with the beastx decals. I like demolishing the canopy i think it adds strength lol. So off to bed thats it.

20130408_184821_resized.jpg

20130408_184941_resized.jpg

20130408_211403_resized.jpg

20130408_191535_resized.jpg

Tony

Staff member
I was already done by the amount of time it's been... What's the hold up? AND!!!!!!! I was shooting VIDEO!!!!!!!!!! GET ON IT!!!!!! :biggrin1:

Adam

I dont shoot video lol. and i am taking my time. One thing i noticed in this kit though is my esc didnt come with an ring on the power wire but i had one on my erazor esc so i used that one. build to continue later.

Top Bottom