Micro Trex 150x Problems

Roland Navalta

Hi there I am new to RC-Help and hoping some one can shed some light or help with my TREX 150X... I can not for the life of me get this Heli to initialize to the ESC to recognize zero throttle and give me a BLUE initalize led... I only get the aqua / red led... I am using a JR 9503X transmitter with a Spektrun DSMX Satelite... I have tried binding it with the transmitter setting the app for DSMX but it will not recognize the transmitter but when using it as DSM2 will but after disconnecting and rebooting still will it initialize or seem to recognize Zero Tbrottle... Has anyone else had this problem... Thanks in advance and hoping to get this thing working properly and in the Air... Roland Navalta

Roland Navalta

Tony , I have tried that with no results... playing with it some more I can get it to Intialize after using the App and Disconnecting / Confirm but as soon as I disconnect the battery and reboot the transmitter it won’t intialize back... seems to not possible hold any info I change... But I connect back with the App and disconnect / Conirm again and it will initialize...

Roland Navalta

Tony , My heli is the Trex 150X and it uses Align Special app on Android or Apple products to do the set-up... you may have the DFC that doesn’t use the app but uses traditional inputs for set-up

TheHeliMan

Hi, Have you checked with Align? I seen on another forum the same problem that they were having and Align customer service thought it might have been a bad unit. I would check with them if you can not get it to initialize.

Geena

Staff member
A friend of mine has that helicopter, and we had to use that app to set his up too. It`s actually kinda cool.

Top Bottom