For Sale: Trex 100 x

Slobberdog

Here I have my Trex 100 x ready to fly, great little heli for indoor use or outside in light to no wind,

As you can see from the picture it's like new, and comes with a brand new canopy a new tail boom and motor assembly one standard tail blades and a second KBDD tail blade set

And has 11 batteries, all numbered so I could cycle them equally 6 Align standard batteries and 5 nanotech which make this heli come alive.

Comes with the standard items FMS sim and tx cable plus charger and cable for that as well. Like all trex 100's it has a little tail drift but nothing that gets in the way of flying this, and when the canopy is off it has no drift, they are a bit sensitive to vibes from the canopy,

Grab a great little heli for both someone who wants indoor play time in the wet or a beginner who wants to learn how to haver and get orientation with a real life feeling heli........

I have really enjoyed this heli for the 5 - 6 months I have had it, but now have a Blade 130x that get my attention.

All this for £60 plus postage, UK only

image.jpg

image.jpg

Slobberdog

Lol, that's bad timing I guess, but you know me only gonna advertise it here, for now. Had it with a note on it in the club last Wednesday but not many there. It's a sweet little bird and really good fun, and has taught me loads on thumb control.

Slobberdog

Hey all, here's what she looks like........

[video=youtube_share;5-OQENFAHiI]http://youtu.be/5-OQENFAHiI[/video]

Uploading now, be there soon.

Top Bottom