Spektrum Trainer port cable mod

bigone5500

I just found out that my Tx for my Blade CP is compatible with the Phoenix sim. However, I need a mini din adapter. I have a mini din cable but need to know how to modify the end for the female mono jack.

bigone5500

To late to edit:

I have the cable that came with my copy of RF 7.5. One end is rectangular with 6 pins. The other end is a 1/8 mono plug/jack. There must be some digital stuff going on in the Tx and/or PC cable. I'm researching it online but have yet to find anything useful. All I can find as of yet is some mini din to arduino.

bigone5500

I have the Tx that came with the Blade CP. According to the Phoenix sim website, it is compatible but will require a mini din adapter. I have a cable that has a mini din plug on each end. I want to cut one end off and connect a 1/8 mono plug (like what headphones have but two conductors). The mini din has 4 conductors and the outer shield. I don't know what wires to connect to what. If someone has this adapter, a quick continuity check would be helpful. There are two conductors on the phono end and 5 on the other...how can this be without it being digital, assuming that is already is.

Tony

Staff member
If I had this in my hand, I would get a pinout for you. But right now, I'm lost lol.

Top Bottom