Tool cases

Tony

Staff member
Yup, it's great to keep things neat like that. Only issue I see with that one is, there is a lot of pointy and metallic things really close and touching the DX6i. I would get a piece of cardboard with some thin foam over it to help protect the Tx. But you may be able to just turn that around since that is the same box I have from harbor freight (among other places). Either way, it's a great case!

Derek

Yep, I have the same case from Harbor Freight. My wife works there...I love the discount, lol

Wolfman

You are all right is the same case, I do have a foam to cover the DX6i, I just have been getting it out so much I took it out. I cut some of the padding to fit the controller so it would sit in there better and not slide around.

Randy

Lee

I actually threw away the bits in the lid and filled mine with foam. I have my DX8, batteries and my MCPX in the bottom.

Tony

Staff member
Here is my case. Just like others in this thread. I love it, but would like to somehow clean it up a bit. OCD strikes again lmao.

IMG_0895.JPGIMG_0894.JPGIMG_0893.JPGIMG_0892.JPG

IMG_0895.JPG

IMG_0894.JPG

IMG_0893.JPG

IMG_0892.JPG

Wolfman

That looks good Tony, it is bigger than the one I have, but it was the biggest they had when I got mine.

Randy

Tony

Staff member
If it's bigger, it's only slightly bigger than yours. I thought they were the same size. lol.

Top Bottom