1. Guest, Thank you for visiting Rc-Help. Please do NOT post tech questions in this section, post them in the Tech section instead. Thank you.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. If you would like to get rid of these banners and the ads within the posts, all you have to do is sign up and they will go away!
  3. Welcome to Rc-Help, are you here looking for the PDF Plans? They are located in the store in the tab above, but you must be signed in to access that part of the site. It only takes a second to sign up!
  4. Like Us On Facebook!
    Hello Guest, it occurred to us during that last server failure that we had no way of informing the members of the site of the failure and I would like to invite you to like us on facebook so that you can get updates if the site happens to go down again. We don't post much over there unless we are updating the members so we will not flood your feed like some places do. Just click on Like and then allow notifications and that's it. See you there soon!

Click Here To Rc-Help's Facebook page!
    Dismiss Notice
Dismiss Notice
Hey Guest, I see you are not signed up on our forum yet. Did you know Registration is FREE and is only a couple clicks away? You can even sign in from Facebook, Twitter or Google+ for your convenience! So what are you waiting for, CLICK HERE to join in on the conversation!

Took The Day Off Today

Discussion in 'RC-Help Lounge' started by murankar, Jun 25, 2018.

< For What It's Worth... | Severe Storms & No Internet... >
  1. murankar

murankar Moderator Staff Member Armed Forces

Blog Posts:
    Soldier
    At $9 and hour I cant afford to take a day off. Today I had to there was no way around this. One of my co-workers was involved with a serious accident. She was faced with an on coming car in her lane. She swerved to miss the on coming car and that car hit a van of 6 people that was behind her. No one survived the accident and they were all friends of hers. They were on their way back from a weekend outing or retreat. That was last weekend, Fathers day weekend and today she returned to work. Now under normal circumstances I can deal with her. She has a very big chip on her shoulder and she thinks everyone is out to get her. When in reality she is making her own noose so to speak.

In the past I have had to express to her a number of times that she cant treat me the way she does. I have stood my ground respectfully and every time i do she adjusts her attitude towards me. It took he no less than 15 minutes to start criticizing the work I did while she was out. I ran her department for a week, with out issue or flaw. While I am not perfect nor do i know it all but I do take great pride in the work I do happen to do. Anyhow she asked why the grass didn't get cut at the bus garage. I said we missed on spot but other that that it got cut last Tuesday. She then asked why it was so long. I replied because it rained on 4 different days and it grew. Eventually I told her I cut it at 4 inches and she asked why and I said to control weeds. She then said thats why you cut it short. At that point I told her I wasn't going to argue with her and I left for the day. Oh and she asked if I was a landscaper and I kept my mouth shut.

There is nothing I can say or for this woman to make her happy. I have been trying since April to work with her and I have failed. I have a hard time letting someone degrade me day in and day out. I have been through way to much crap to have to deal with a middle aged woman who thinks everyone is out to get her.

2. Tony

Tony Administrator Staff Member

Blog Posts:
    You just have to love people like that. I would usually feel really bad for someone that went though something like that, and I do, but still no reason to act the way she does. Just one of those things in life you have to deal with. And it sucks.

3. murankar

murankar Moderator Staff Member Armed Forces

Blog Posts:
    Soldier
    I do feel bad for her. That's why I left. Can't have a fire without the fuel.

< For What It's Worth... | Severe Storms & No Internet... >