Took red out to the school

heli-maniac

well i finely got to take out to a open place to do some practice
im still getting it figured out but is getting there so this is a big step for me
it seems to me the motor is getting weak just dose not seem to have the power it had and dose not sound like it did when put in to ideal up

yall will love the little woman for this one lol

red big flying 0001 - YouTube

Last edited:

Tony

Staff member
Lookin' good Jesse. And the motor sounds just fine to me. Nice save in there as well lol.

heli-maniac

Thanks tony the motor just dose not sound like it did . and when i come down kinda fast it take a sec. to catch it at full pitch
i dont know how old the motor is it was in the HK that i had got . o well the new align 450 mx is on its away . and see cant say i couldnt have it lol

Adam

great job jesse and yes the mx is a powerhouse. cant wait to tear my hk down and put align parts in it and all new servos with your assan gyro. It has been nothing but windy and storms here lately so no flying and no learning here.

heli-maniac

thanks Adam
you will love that thing with all the new parts on it
im still playing on the sim. it has helped but its not the same
at least i got it out there and it came back in one peace is the big plus

stokke

"Good doggy" - hahahaha :D :)
Your Mrs' commentary, priceless :D

Good flying Jesse!
Do you have a sim?

wolfman76

sweet flying jesse and yes i agree the mrs.'s video commentary makes the video also...lol One of these days i will have a video of my hk500gt on here been storming alot here too plus since i live so close to lake michigan it usually always windy where i live so calm days are few n far between...plus me working alot don't help either but i will get one on here one day...

breeze400

Spagetti Pilot
Wolfman, I'm In Porter, In. useally tuesday, wensday night, and friday everyweek! LOL I bring loads in for Hammond all the time. Steel that is! LOL. Maybe we can hook up some time. My terminal is in the rear of the T/A at ex. 22 in Porter, In.

wolfman76

cool would love that sam sent you a pm with my # if you like to chat sometimei am off SAT. SUN. AND MON. anytime you want to talk is usually good seeing as i am always up late anyways...

Tony

Staff member
Hauling steel, send me some 2'x6' .063 plate, I need it for my trailer lol. And that 500 will handle the wind. Just check out some of Lee's videos for proof.

Adam

I wanted the bigger one also i think just for the build. Once i get the mcpx under control and the 450s then i will be ordering my bigger one cause the price of blades is scary. And if i go bigger im really watching the JR marius is building cause it looks awesome.

Tony

Staff member
You only have to replace the blades if you crash. So it's easy to save money... Just don't crash :chuckles:

Top Bottom