Tony's Sit-Rep Update

Hadn't realised this was an update to the original hahaha serves me right, should read through the whole post before responding lol
But yeah mean you have my support, helped me out heaps over the last few months i've been on here!
You've started something awesome, and I think you have a very good crew who work with you at the top, and then for the most part awesome members the rest of the way down!
It has been really refreshing to see sooo many people band together to help you during this time, and i think that should reinforce the awesome work you've done on this site, and it is certainly something to be proud of!
Life's a bitch sometimes, but you know what, while its throwing lemons at you, make some lemonade and add some vodka!
:)
Prayers are with you and the family and one can only applaud the stand you've made to protect your family during this time

Tony

Staff member
As I stated, if I was just me, Dude, I would have stayed there and taunted the asshats. I'm not afraid of having a gun pulled on me, hell it's my job to take that risk. But, I didn't want any of that to come back to my family. So instead of staying for the fight that I KNOW someone would have died in (gotta love druggies), I split with the family for safety of my children. And I do not regret my decision.

The amount that the members have donated to help get me back on my feet, and help my family get a new house is simply amazing. I'm awestruck at just how many have come to help out. Simply amazing is all I can say.

And it's funny that I started this website as a place to put all of my videos. Just a static HTML website that not many have seen. And now, we just went over 1900 members, and we regularly have 50+ REGISTERED members on here EVERY DAY! For a forum this small, that is amazing! And I love every bit of it.

As for myself and my staff being at the top, That is not correct. We stand beside every member here. We are NOT above them in any way. They are staff because they are great at what they do. They are hand picked by me, but in no way is there a "click" on here that no one can be a part of. I'm friends with everyone on the forum and I want it to stay that way. It may seem that I talk to some more than others, but that is only because they are on here a lot more than most.

I'm not ******** or complaining about what you wrote, I just want to make sure people know we do not "look down" on the new guy. Hell in many ways, I'm still the new guy. I just happen to own dis place lmao. I just know how to google search and find the answers that I need if I dont' already know them.

they say "those that can't do, teach", well, I'm one HELL of a teacher. I can explain things all day long, but actually doing them is another story.

Well said Tony.
I should clarify by what i meant by top, and i think you've explained it well, by top i just meant help with the actual running and keeping it running, not in any way insinuating anyone better than another.
I really do find this place awesome, not only from a learning perspective, but also just a home away from home!
The amount of times I've come here and had a laugh, just something to lighten the load, and remember where my sanity is has been amazing.
In fact was my reason for coming today, and also to check on you and see where you were up to.
Been flat out here lately so not been on as often as I would like, and the last time I was on, was the situation you were talking about earlier. Was checking out to make sure you're lungs hadn't given up the ghost and that the family had managed to get away safely.
Mate I know you wont, but never give up, and I know this site will continue to grow, and will be something to be proud of for a long time to come!

Tony

Staff member
The ole lungs have not given up on me yet, although I'm trying to hack one up lmao. Just a severe reaction to all of the dust and mold in that friggin house. Nothing my body can't handle. I am getting a Great ab workout though lmao. But you are right, I won't give up. Just need to keep pressing on.

I'm sure many members here will also keep doing what we can to help in what little way we can, and hope it helps in some little way.

Tony

Staff member
Every little bit helps. Even if it's just to help get my heli in the air so that I can fly again lmao. The 450, Not the 600, the 450 is cheaper to crash and I have a lot of parts for it lmao.

I'm finally heading out to the local club on sunday so hopefully I can get some plane flying in, and get someone to look at my heli to work out what the hell i've done wrong! haha well apart from the obvious... I bought a clone!!

Top Bottom