Tony Assistance Fund

helicc16

the Smoothie Pilot
Looks like our brother here is in a very bad situation and has not yet seen a clear path forward. Most of us are scattered around the world, too faraway to offer him any assistance.

I think the most practical way to assist him, other than providing kind words of encouragement, is to start a donation drive. Even though we each can only afford a few dollars, there are hundreds of us. Think of the all the money that you have saved as a results of knowledge you gained on here from forum members or from Tony himself. A few dollars that you would have spent on a new servo would go along way for our brother in distress here. If you don't have the money to donate, you can offer your effort in keeping this thread visible so that our members are aware and offer assistance.

If all us of play our parts, we should end up with enough donations to relieve Tony and his family of financial burden for a short time, however short, to buy them a little more time to figure out a permanent a solution to their current plight.

As soon as I am done posting this thread, I will be headed over Paypal to make my donation. It won't be much; just enough for him to buy a few gallons of gas so they can travel away from that place they once called home.

Please, lend a hand and offer our brother with meaningful assistance. Our number is our strength. :)

Last edited:

EyeStation

Great Idea. Happy to add to the fund. Thanks for the Forum and the Trainer plans Tony.
Wishing you a smooth transition.

Derek

I can spare a few bucks at the end of the week, for sure. So I guess for now, I'm just keeping this thread near the top.

Slobberdog

Yes this is a great idea, but where shall we donate to, is it going to be a separate address to rc-help, to keep it manageable for Tony.

I've been away for a few days, and yes think this is an awesome idea!
Tony has helped so many of us, and to help him out even in some small way when we can't physically be there to help is a great idea

Tony

Staff member
Guys, the outpouring of support that My family and I have received from this forum is amazing. And I can tell you, it's helping out a LOT! There is no way I can really ever thank you guys for what you have done, I just hope a good ole "Thank You!" will suffice. IT's amazing that when someone is in hard times, people come from all over to help out. All I really see in the world anymore is all bad and to see some good from you all is great. And for you guys to be members on this forum makes it even better!

Like I said, I can't not thank you enough! It's hard, we had to spend a LOT of money just on the first stage of the move, and we are trying to get back on our feet so that we can get our next house. Without what you guys have done, I'm not sure what we would have done.

Aregorn1

Just a line to keep it up top for now. I might be able to drop some in the jar around the beginning of the month.

Graham Lawrie

I was unaware of the situation, as I was on holiday. It explains Tony, s reply to my regular donation. I try to give every month as like most I appreciate what he uas done:) I am nearly home so will catch up over the next few days with what has been happening:)

Slobberdog

There you go Tony, just a small token of thanks for the given and to be given help and advice, plus the show of freindship that I have received from yourself and others on your excellent forum..........

It's not a huge amount but hopefully it will help you along the way, here's hoping for a brighter future for yourself and your family.

Thanks again.......

Tony

Staff member
Just a line to keep it up top for now. I might be able to drop some in the jar around the beginning of the month.

Thanks Aregorn1!

I was unaware of the situation, as I was on holiday. It explains Tony, s reply to my regular donation. I try to give every month as like most I appreciate what he uas done:) I am nearly home so will catch up over the next few days with what has been happening:)

I thought you knew about this, and now you do. It sucks being in this situation, and it keeps getting worse. But, I guess you have to hit rock bottom before you can start to pull your self up again.

There you go Tony, just a small token of thanks for the given and to be given help and advice, plus the show of freindship that I have received from yourself and others on your excellent forum..........

It's not a huge amount but hopefully it will help you along the way, here's hoping for a brighter future for yourself and your family.

Thanks again.......

Thanks Kev, every little bit is being put into the "Tony Bailout Fund" lmao. I'm hoping that we can have everything back to normal by the end of the year. What is killing us now is the HUGE drive to work every day. Over 160 miles a day between two cars that get horrible MPG. But, we will get there.

Top Bottom