1. If you would like to get rid of these banners and the ads within the posts, all you have to do is sign up and they will go away!
  2. Welcome to Rc-Help, are you here looking for the PDF Plans? They are located in the store in the tab above, but you must be signed in to access that part of the site. It only takes a second to sign up!
  3. Like Us On Facebook!
    Hello Guest, it occurred to us during that last server failure that we had no way of informing the members of the site of the failure and I would like to invite you to like us on facebook so that you can get updates if the site happens to go down again. We don't post much over there unless we are updating the members so we will not flood your feed like some places do. Just click on Like and then allow notifications and that's it. See you there soon!

Click Here To Rc-Help's Facebook page!
    Dismiss Notice
Hey Guest, I see you are not signed up on our forum yet. Did you know Registration is FREE and is only a couple clicks away? You can even sign in from Facebook, Twitter or Google+ for your convenience! So what are you waiting for, CLICK HERE to join in on the conversation!

Spektrum Tm1000 Programming??

Discussion in 'Transmitters & Receivers' started by Rob Lancaster, Aug 8, 2018.

1. Rob Lancaster

Rob Lancaster Member

Hi again all!
    As promised, it's time to learn how to program my TM1000.
    I can't seem to find out how to program this baby. All the instructions that came with it say is how to install the unit and sensors, not how to program it.

How do you program this unit??
    Thanks crew!

2. Tony

Tony Administrator Staff Member

I don't think there is a way to "program" the telemetry module. It is pretty much plug and play. Then, on your Tx, once you have your sensors connected, it will show the values. If you don't have a sensor there, it will either not show that value, or show it as 0 or "-".

3. Rob Lancaster

Rob Lancaster Member

Hey there Tony,
    Yup poor choice of woods on my part.
    I did make some progress. First I managed to get my hound picture posted up there.
    Second, I should've said, setting the alarm parameters with the transmitter. I did figure out how to access the sensor windows by clicking the roller twice. But I'm getting confusing alarms and I don't understand what all the display is telling me.

Lets see, one alarm is a temp warning and one is volt and I think one was F1 or something like that. The altimeter and alarm seems to be working but it shows -13 feet while setting on the ground. Man its been windy here and I had that babee up at 80+ feet, yikes! I'll feel a whole lot better after I install the nice tracking beeper I ordered.

I guess I just need to figure out how to set the alarm parameters, what do you think?

Oh hey I almost forgot, what is Pbox?
    In the flight log window, what does frames and holds mean?
    Oh there's more but that's enough for now, thanks chief!

4. Tony

Good deal on making some progress. As for the -13, that receiver is going to use a barometer for altitude and any chance in barometric pressure will cause that to fluctuate. There should be a way to calibrate it before a flight, or at least there should be lol.

As for the other things, I have no idea. I have not done much testing on the telemetry on these systems. I have it on one model, and that is my 600 Nitro and I monitor Rx pack voltage and engine temp only.

5. Rob Lancaster

Rob Lancaster Member

Ok cool, I'll just keep on it. If I figure it out, I'll post the info here.
    Maybe I should post some photos of the Tactile switch replacement in my DX8...

6. Tony

That would be quite helpful for those going through this in the future.