Spektrum TM1000 module need help understanding

Got the TM1000 module hoping to add voltage monitoring to my 350 qx2 but need to undertand some aspects. Does the TM1000 *require* binding to a receiver or can it work autonomously? If the answer is autonomous, would that mean some sort of double bind with my DX9, one for the receiver and one for the TM1000?

Thanks.

Lee

The TM1000 gets its power from the RX.
So once plugged in you use the bind button on the unit to bind it and the RX to your radio.

Does the TM1000 module require a receiver or can it work by itself? I'm not sure if my QX2 can bind with the TM1000.
From what port on the TM1000 does it get power? I've seen videos that implied the data port but that doesn't make sense. I know it has a voltage port but thought that was for monitoring only.
Do you or anyone have a pin-out of the TM1000 module? A lot of googling has turned up very little.

Thanks, Lee, but I needed the specific pinout as I was connecting this as a stand-alone unit and needed to know specific power pins. I succeeded with more extensive search. Page 4 just gave a general "connect this port to this port". But good news is by aggregating several sources I found online, I compiled a pinout diagram and am successful in my goal. TM1000 pinout.jpg

TM1000 pinout.jpg

Top Bottom