Tm1000 Dsm2 Compatibility

Rikrik51

Hi just won a dzm2 tm1000 telemetry module on eBay want to put it on trex 600 using dx9 tx see online should be OK any thoughts tips etc
Regards
Rick

Tony

Staff member
It works just fine. I'm using this setup on the Nitro 600 and can see everything I have connected to it. Just remember to use the little bind button which can get tricky on an electric helicopter lol.

Smoggie

The TM 1000 supports DSMX and DSM2, it will work fine with the Spektrum DX9. What data you get back depends on what sensors you connect to the TM1000 and what receiver it's connected to.

Rikrik51

hi tnx you two,also currently bidding on rpm ,temperature andflight pack sensor for it,so i`m presuming i can only moniter flight pack battery not the main motor supply batts?,again tnx for help esp you tony and smoggie

Smoggie

The TM1000 comes supplied with sensor wires for main flight pack voltage monitoring and for motor temperature, plus ESC connection which gives you Rx voltage and (if using a compatible Rx) Rx fades and holds.

Make 100% sure that if monitoring main flight pack voltage that you connect the sensor to the correct port. If you connect it to the wrong port (which is easy because the ports all have the same plug type and aren't well labelled) you fry the TM1000 (ask me how I know:duh:)

Top Bottom