Thinking about setting up a RC help room

IHalterman

I was thinking of setting one of my PCs as a host so we have a fairly permanent room? Anyone else think its a good idea?

sterlingh

Not sure what you mean so I can't say if I like the idea or not. Would it be a web address we would visit with your computer serving as a host? Why would that be any more beneficiary than what we do here? I'm sure you've got a good idea I'm just looking for some clarity. Thanks

IHalterman

You would connect the same way you normally connect, but this way it's always the same room, same PW.

Room name: RC Help dot Com
Password: TonyRocks
Listed under North America

stokke

Not sure what you mean so I can't say if I like the idea or not. Would it be a web address we would visit with your computer serving as a host? Why would that be any more beneficiary than what we do here? I'm sure you've got a good idea I'm just looking for some clarity. Thanks

What he has done, is set up a multi-player room specifically for RC-Help. This means that me, you and everybody who has Phoenix can meet up and fly together in Phoenix :D And what's so great about it, is that he is going to have it up and running all the time!

You would connect the same way you normally connect, but this way it's always the same room, same PW.

Room name: RC Help dot Com
Password: TonyRocks
Listed under North America

SWEET! Thanks :D

stokke

OK, Sterling. I was just in visiting Halterman's room, and it worked out great!
Now we can fly together like one big happy family :D

Again, big thanks to Halterman!

I will join in on Phoenix , I saw you guys there but dint have the PW, now I do, so see you there next time I,m on, which is as soon as Windows finishes Updates, on new HDD

Tony

Staff member
Welcome to Windows lol. I have never had this issue, but I shut my computer down every time I get off of it. So I never have a chance to let my computer have a memory leak and lock up. Hope you get it running again soon. I'm sure those on this forum are really liking this.

llommel

I was trying to get on the online RC Help flying site in Phoenix but it said I needed a different flying site.
What flying site does RC Help use for online flying?
I found the password in the forum.

Top Bottom