Trucks Thinking About Doing Some Upgrades To My T-maxx It Is A Pro 15

I'm going to keep the Pro 15 motor in it but whatever Parts can I upgrade I've already up ready to radio system and receiver battery I'm think I'm going to upgrade bulkhead because mine front one have been cut

Just installed lights in the body shell of t maxx

Attachments

• IMG_20171115_201307.jpg
    IMG_20171115_201307.jpg
    305.5 KB · Views: 4
  • IMG_20171115_201304.jpg
    IMG_20171115_201304.jpg
    364.1 KB · Views: 4
Having issues with t Maxx
Having issues with my T-Maxx steering try to give it control input for the controller left or right barely turns
Making a weird noise andand has voltage regulator

Tony

Staff member
These trucks have very large tires and they are heavy. They do not turn the wheels when the truck is sitting on the ground holding its own weight. The truck has to be driving. But this "weird noise" could be stripped gears which means you need a new servo. I would get a very strong metal gear servo for the steering on these trucks. Plastic gears do not last.

liquid1

I 2nd Tony I had jumbo tires on my 2.5 original Tmax had to upgrade every thing . I made bank on that 4x4 sold it to someone in Argentina and bought a 3.3 Tmax . There very good trucks be sure your steering linkage and spindales are free turning. Which radio did you go with

liquid1

Brandon . I have the Airtronic MX-3 setup with my 3.3 Tmax it works great, love the Nitro its fast and fun to tune. Really scoots when it hits 2nd gear.

Tony

Staff member
I have had the shocks blow out many times on these trucks. Mostly because of hitting things lol. See the video below...

Top Bottom