Micro They seem to multiply

Stambo

I have been taking one my V911s to work on a regular basis and often get customers asking about it.
Questions like "Where do you get them?" and "How much are they?".
So I got some more.

I now have 6, the next time someone asks me where to get one I'm gonna say "right here" :).
The more people I can get successfully in to this hobby the better.
So I am also offering free basic training to go along with them, just because I love the look on their face and the excitement in their voice when they discover it's not as hard as it looks. (lessons are done with my oldest one that has taken a serious beating and still flies well.)

I also brought in extra batteries and offer them as a package deal.
Yes I make a very small profit on them but that is not why I do it.
Those of you with kids will know the reward of seeing a teenager with a grin from ear to ear when they realize how much fun this hobby can be.
The one that I have sold so far has been back a few times to show me his progress.
The fact that the playstation remote has made way for a heli one has not been lost on his parents either.
They see him wanting to go outside when the weather allows.
I foresee a larger cp heli in his future. :)

callsign4223

Staff member
I think it's so awesome your doing this. I do most of my flying at a school yard and I always have local neighborhood kids watching. It makes me nervous but I love the look on their faces and all the questions they ask. It's great to get kids back outside.

Top Bottom