There no one here interested in a blade 180 cfx!!??

coolgabsi

Super Mod & DEAL KING!
People !! What's wrong! I hear no chatter on their new micro (not micro) shrunk 700 in the market!! Or can I just not find the thread!! ? Lol

I am stoked!!! I can't wait to get hands on one! I don't care man!! The videos and pics blade has posted this time have been much better than many other even bigger birds out there! Yes their stuff is usually overpriced but this thing is priced right near a mcpx bl!! That's nuts!! I always have wanted test pilots to do continuous tail first hurricanes on a micro while testing .. And this time they showed that too! Tail held like a rock!!!!!!! I saw the pics they posted for a few minutes of the factory assembling them and all the ones they had in stock!! Man!!!

The technical talk was too good too!!!!

So anyone else , as excited about a new bird as I am? :)

treff

Any links? Christmas is a coming and this here old gander get in fat and needs a little hell action
instead of repairs, repairs, repairs. Bring it on. pssssssssssssst don't mention this to her in doors
just spilled a load of lactate over her best tablecloth whoooooooops

murankar

Staff member
I would love to get one but the Gaui comes first. It looks like they fixed all the issues with the 130X and made it bigger. Blade also is making all the hop up parts for it. This will be interesting to see his things turn out.

Sent from my LG-E980 using Forum Runner

stokke

I can see myself wanting one of those.
Looking in a mirror right now.

Lee

So have you ordered it yet, or what??? :D
Anyway, where have you been? What happening in Gabaland?

coolgabsi

Super Mod & DEAL KING!
Heading to Central America every other week.. Nicaragua next week. Travel picking up for work. Just had two 700's tail fail. Again. Rebuilding one,

Wife said sell something to get the 180.. Lol so trying to put more up now

Lee

I liked Nicaragua. Stayed in Managua for a while, with a friend of mine. She was Miss Nicaragua. :D
Got us into all the best parties, being with her :D

Tail failures are the flavour at the moment then. Just had one on the Warp. :D

coolgabsi

Super Mod & DEAL KING!
I m going to Managua too!!! I need more info from you then lol

What to do.. What to eat. What to see

Lee

Bearing disintegrated in the tail, mid piroflip. I was only a few feet off the ground in the inverted part when the tail stopped.
Managed to auto it down onto the head with no other damage.
I couldn't tell you much about Managua. Went to a few clubs and bars, but I can't remember there names.
Went on the lake with the two volcanoes. That was cool.

cml001

The 130x was/is an absolute part hog... I wanna be excited about it... I wanna want one.. But I'm skeptical... Think I'll wait a bit and see how she is received across the board before contemplate getting one. The 130x has me frowning on micros still.

coolgabsi

Super Mod & DEAL KING!
Yeah 130x was plagued badly. I spent more money on trying to get that thing Fkying than a 450 I had back then. I sold it and good riddance. But new Helis do excite me a lot!!! And there seems to be potential in this one .. Esp with the numerous options available to the user in fine tuning gains if you want and stuff. That's too cool.

Top Bottom