the

tzamartin

I'm new at this so please show some patience with me

---Quote (Originally by tzamartin)---
Long story short I've got a bout a thousand dollars in two blade 200srx's. I cant figure out why the tail motor wants to run wide open. Spinning wildly with very little throttle. I bought one hardly got to fly it at all. Because of my inexperience then I read some forums got some knowledge and bought another after I completely rebuilt the first one. Everything was new exit gyro. But still spinning. So I bought another one. Did real well for a couple weeks now spinning spinning spinning don't know what to do and completely upset.
Any ideas?
---End Quote---

Again, please do not reply to this email. You must go to the following page to reply to this private message:
http://www.rc-help.com/private.php

All the best,
RC-Help.com

pvolcko

$1000!? Wow. First, I'd stop spending on this model of heli. Get what you have working.

Have you called Horizon Hobby's customer service? They're usually pretty good about getting customers issues worked out. Given your large investment I'd be hitting them up for some boku service.

On the transmitter, is the rudder trim set to neutral? When they are spinning do they always end up spinning in the same direction? What direction?

It almost sounds like the gyro settings are getting screwed up and it is trying to correct in the wrong direction, resulting in quickly going to full power on the tail. I don't know if there are options to configure the gyro in these helis. I'll look at the manual tonight and see if anything looks promising.

But definitely call HH and get them to make these work right. For that kind of money into it they ought to bend over backwards to help you. For that matter where did you buy them? Local hobby shop? Maybe bring one down there and ask them to help you out. They're getting a piece of the pie too and should be willing to do some preliminary investigation and help for a new customer.

tzamartin

Thanks it's the most useful tool I have found since I started this hobby. This is the first or only hobby thati ever had that really counts as a hobby "I guess you could say" I LOVE FLYING BUT I HAVE VERY LITTLE FLIGHT TIME IN FOR THE TIME AND MONEY I'VE SPENT IN THE LAST YEAR OR SO. The hobby shop guys don't really know much about the product or can offer any help oth
er than give me an web site or phone number. I NEED INFO.

Lee

If you want more help with this mate, put your question in the heli section, where more people will see it.
This part of the forum is for introductions only.

Good luck :)

Top Bottom