Quad The Worst Quad I Have Ever Reviewed, Hands Down!!!

Tony

Staff member
As you guys know, I recently got hit up by a few Amazon sellers and thought this would be a great way to help out those that are looking to get quads for family and friends for the holidays. So I started this whole beginner quad series thinking that it would help some people out. Wow was I wrong.

First off, people on the YouTube page as well as here on the RCH website do NOT want to see this crap. The only reason I started doing this was to see if it would help us out with views as well as traffic. Because I started this site with detailed videos and posts on products that a LOT of people use, turning to these crap quads has actually hurt us more than it has helped us. I have looked at the analytics for just about every video and I studied that against what has happened with viewership, and it's far less with the crap quads than it is on something that we are known for.

So with that said, and with what has happened with this latest review (which I was not going to review, but thought it would be a great way of saying audios to the crap quads), I don't see Rc-Help doing any more of these crap quad videos from now on. However, there are the few that will sneak in like the H8 giveaway that we are about to do (if you are reading this in the future, check the date of this thread) as well as the E010 giveaway. Those are two completely new headaches that I did not plan on and I will be addressing those in a live stream and each of them are going to be long as hell (thank you China...)

In this video, I show you just how horrible this quad is. I had somewhat high hopes for this one even though it did have those gimmicky under slung props which I hate. I looked at the fact that it was not a micro, it did come with a GoPro mount that was hung with 4 isolators and could take some pretty good videos and what looked like direct drive props in the images on the sales page. Well, I was wrong on every single account (except for the horrible gimmicky under slung props) and this video proves everything.

Please give this a thumbs up for this being the LAST HORRIBLE QUAD VIDEO we shoot. Because I have a feeling that is the only way I am going to get a thumbs up on this one lmao.

And be sure to watch this in HD and in full screen so that you can see the detail that I'm talking about in the video. And as I say multiple times in this video...

"This Is So Stupid..."

Last edited:

Stambo

I have been looking around for a simple, camera equipped, beginner quad for a friend.
I saw this with its upside down motors and had already decided no.
This just confirms it. :D

SIXFOOTER

Jesus, that thing six. With the technology thats out there to build from they did a horrible job on that

- - - Updated - - -

Watching the rest of the video, I see it has a gear drive, Thats where the vibration and oscillation is coming from, I thought it sounded funny, gear drive

Tony

Staff member
All of these quads that are like this are going to have a gear drive. I think they just put too much gain in it quite honestly. I was going to tear it apart during todays live stream but there are about 50 screws you have to take out, and... no...

Top Bottom