The worst pot EVAR!!

Tony

Staff member
I woke up this morning and went right along with my usual routine. Made my pot of coffee, and fired up the computer. By the time everything on the computer was setup, it was time for a cup.

When I poured it, it smelled funny. Come to find out, the wife had made a "flavored" coffee overnight while she was studying. OMG, I'm going to get her, her own pot for that crap. I want coffee and ONLY coffee. Not that flavored crap. If I wanted flavored, I would do a moca latte or something. /rant lol

Tony

Staff member
After cleaning, scrubbing, sanitizing, and rinsing out the pot, I have made a fresh one. Oh how I missed you Black Silk...

Tony

Staff member
Oh she heard about it. I'm not the most friendly person when I wake up and before my coffee lmao

breeze400

Spagetti Pilot
You ever watch the flintstones? There is an episode where Fred is stampeding threw the house in the morning. Bette says to Wilma " what's wrong with Fred? Wilma, " it's BC! Bette, " what's BC? Wilma, " Before coffee" lol that's me,

RandyDSok

Oh she heard about it. I'm not the most friendly person when I wake up and before my coffee lmao

I've seen ya after coffee... and you call that friendly LMAO... ( couldn't resist the opening on that one )...

When I read the post title... I starting wondering if you had an issue with a knob on a transmitter :D

Tony

Staff member
hahahaha, since this post is so old, I saw the Pot and thought potentiometer as well lmao. And your right, I'm not that friendly after coffee either lmao.

RandyDSok

hahahaha, since this post is so old, I saw the Pot and thought potentiometer as well lmao. And your right, I'm not that friendly after coffee either lmao.

Hey... your just fine after coffee... just saw a good chance for a funny jab is all.

bigone5500

Tony, the title of this post had me seriously wondering...and curious. I had to click and read.

My wife likes the nasty flavored stuff too. She will use my spoon to stir in her flavors then if I use it, the flavor infiltrates my cup and destroys my taste buds.

Old post but deserved a reply.

Yuk...

Last edited:

Tony

Staff member
hahahaha, well if you would have seen teh section it was in, you would know it wasn't "that" hahahaha. But yea, it's horrible.

Top Bottom